The NDBA was organized in 1952 by a group of dedicated archers. In 1953 North Dakota became the last state to have a special bow and arrow season. Today we have one of the longest bow seasons in the country. The NDBA is a group of dedicated archers working to improve and protect the rights and privileges of bowhunters and to promote and expand the sport of archery in North Dakota.
What Does the NDBA Offer You?
- A unified voice for all North Dakota archers
- A bimonthly newsletter, “The Archers Voice”
- Reports and notice of area tournaments
- Annual big game awards
- A communication network to keep you informed of current events
- A chance for every archer to support and to actively participate in promoting archery
Our Political Action
- Participate in Game & Fish Advisory meetings
- Lobby at the ND State Legislature
- Maintain a working relationship with the North Dakota Game & Fish Department